Building analytics tools and building relationships
Our clients often stick with us for several years—getting our help on a wide variety of projects. Why? Clients say it’s all about the consultants. In fact, they like our consultants so much that the keep in contact long after the project work is done.
Clients like that our consultants:
- Focus exclusively on data and analytics projects: Data management is all we do. We have in-depth knowledge both analytics technologies and the politics that come with implementing them. As a result, we can recognize opportunities and problems quickly—keeping projects moving forward smoothly.
- Have business experience: Our consulting teams are led by technology and business experience. They can relate to the problems business stakeholders face, because they used to be in similar positions. From CPAs to CIOs, our senior consultants are from a wide variety of business disciplines, including:
- Sales and marketing
- Corporate training
- University faculty
- In-house technology teams
- Use cross-industry knowledge: Because we work in a wide variety of industries, we can often apply concepts and tactics from another industry to your situation. If a fresh idea in your industry is a tried-and-tested concept elsewhere—you get a competitive advantage with minimal risk.
- Enjoy collaborating with clients: Unlike stereotypical geeks, our consultants like to work with others. In fact, they thrive on it. We hire consultants who have excellent communication and facilitation skills—ensuring we can work with your internal team to find the best solutions for your organization.
- Get backup from our professional services team: Our professional services team focuses on planning, architecting, and building information management systems. So, if your project requires new data management system or extensive work on a legacy system—we’ve got specialists ready for action.
Interested In Learning More?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org